Grain Tracker System for ISOBUS
- Decrease cab-clutter by utilizing the tractor's ISOBUS terminal.
- Increased remote viewing options using a display on the ISOBUS interface box on the grain cart, which can be mounted on the side for combine operator use, or the front for efficient turck loading
- Easy to learn
- Capture each load, every time with AutoLog2
- Compatible with leading virtual terminals in agriculture
- Reduce the likelihood of overloaded trucks and spilled grain with Digi-Star's Autolog 2 Output Control Monitoring System Automatic Start/Stop Function (patent pending)
- PC proprietary software provides reports in many popular formats
- Navigational keypad to review previous loads or edit field information
- “FIELD” button for viewing and changing the 26 character alphanumeric data field
- CHECK feature to check or calibrate the combine’s yield monitor
- Keyboard for easily editing or changing field information
- Time/date stamp data for insurance record or custom harvest verification
- Accumulation of weights per field entry
- Bi-directional field names from PC to indicator via USB
- Autolog2 allows operator to set truck capacity and receive an alarm notification (when nearing target weight) to close a door, or use an output control signal relay to add autonomy when the desired amount of grain has been unloaded.
PURCHASING OPTIONSPlease contact us to purchase this product.