The GT 560, Harvest Tracker System is an easy retrofit for any scale-equipped grain cart.
It is easy to upgrade your grain cart scale head to a GT 560. Here's how:
- First, if you are using a GT 460, transfer all data from the indicator to Harvest Tracker on your PC, via the USB stick.
- Transfer the set-up and calibration numbers (With your current Digi-Star scale head turned on, press ON to run self-test. Write down the setup and calibration numbers.).
- Then, order the GT 560 to upgrade.
The GT 560 Indicator offers several unique and useful features including:
- Grain Moisture Data recording during unloading and Dry Bushel calculation (Option)
- GPS Location Data recorded for Loading and Unloading locations (Option)
- Increased microprocessor power with firmware, updatable via USB stick
- Hour Meter, Maintenance Message and Custom Sign-On Message
- Retention of all GT 460 features such as:
- Autolog – Automatically records Unloaded Weight Data
- Autolog2 – Warns operator to help prevent overloaded trucks and trailers
- Harvest Tracker* PC & Online – Utility and Record Keeping software that works hand-in-hand with the GT 560